Amarvelous Event, LLC
Vicki Amar is an award-winning wedding and event planner and is a Certified Wedding Planner by the Bridal Society, the nation’s leading wedding planner certification company.
Vicki has seven years of professional event planning experience and an expert understanding of the events industry, having worked on a diverse portfolio including weddings, birthdays, corporate events, and large-scale events such as:
- The Times Square New Year’s Eve Celebration
- The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and 4th of July Fireworks
- U.S. military events including the Navy’s Fleet Week and the Army’s Birthday
- Several major sporting events including the NFL Super Bowl, the MLB All-Star Game, the NBA All-Star Game, the U.S. Open, SailGP, America’s Cup, Formula E, the New York City Marathon and Triathlon, the Five-Boro Bike Tour, and the Subway Series Games
- Various major charity concerts and multi-day music festivals including the Global Citizen, Governor’s Ball, Electric Zoo, Panorama, Mountain Jam, Camp Bisco, and Peach Festivals, as well as the Good Morning America Summer Concert Series
- And other unique events such as World Pride in New York City, New York City Wine and Food Festival, New York City Fashion Week, the Met Gala, Pope Francis’s visit to New York City, New York City Summer Streets, several ticker tape parades, and several holiday window unveilings
Vicki has seen every aspect of the events industry, ranging from event conceptualization and planning, to working with stakeholders and preferred vendors, to creating timelines and site plans, to event permitting and security, and even to leading large teams to create her clients’ dream events. Her passion for planning, enthusiastic personality, attention to detail, organizational skills, and love for to-do lists and spreadsheets will allow you to have #amarvelous stress-free event.
Vicki graduated from the University of South Florida with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications and a minor in American Sign Language, then she worked for several years in the hospitality industry as the head concierge for the luxury branch of a premier South Florida resort before moving to New York City to pursue her passion for event planning. Besides her love of weddings and events, Vicki enjoys traveling, spending time with family, baking, finding a good deal, and all things Harry Potter. She is excited to have married her high school sweetheart in 2018. Vicki and her husband are fortunate to be living in the greatest city in the world with their sweet rescue dog.